Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Bright

Meditated some. Some problems arose in the mind. As I focused in on them, it became darker. Thought "Nah," and let go of them. It became brighter. The brighter it became, the less associated I felt with the body. Opened the eyes and saw everything gradually become really bright, still saw through the eyes, but sensed it from out of body .. witnessed myself meditating, while conscious of observing myself meditating at the same time. The density of psi also increased to a pretty tangible level.

To her surprise, Mom found a lot of people celebrating midsummer day in Spain. She took photos, some of which contained a lot of orbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment