Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, June 7, 2013

What an amazing day .. yesterday

A couple of days ago, I was tensed up, for some reason. Yesterday it was the opposite.

Meditated some on the crown, until I started feeling sick. Then on the heart chakra .. a significant boost of empathy and psychic heat. Usually I've sensed just one feeling at each place, yesterday I saw each place from the perspective of 3 or 4 different feelings (alternate realities of sorts).

Woke up at 6 AM yesterday (4 - 5 hours of sleep). Practised OBE and felt really fresh for the rest of the day. Felt energized and since I hadn't gone out for slightly less than a week already, the day and evening offered a lot of running back and forth. While at it, the body and spirit felt so happy. The body felt pretty lightweight, agile and movements seemed amazingly precise.

Also found it amazing that no matter what I did or where I went, I always arrived in time. Speed-walked past an old Indian lady, who looked at me, smiled and said something I couldn't understand. A minute later, a girl with a bicycle stared at me for too long .. had to change my walking direction in order to avoid a crash.

While waiting in the lab yesterday, slept for 30 min, while consciously aware and monitoring the state of the mind. Tried some pk on the window for slightly less than a minute. It moved a cm. Changed the state of mind, somehow and then found it difficult to twitch it more than a mm.

Bought sister a bicycle for birthday, yesterday.

Yesterday I guess I only ate apple salad with oranges and bananas for breakfast and drank a lot of kefir during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment