Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, June 1, 2013

Loss of time

Finished watching Darker than Black. An interesting one, though, during the last 10 episodes or so, I started getting attracted to the emotions.

While watching some episode of Darker than Black: Gemini of the Meteor, at some moment, I realized or became aware of my room again, this body .. closed the laptop. Took me a few minutes to remember who I was. Just laid down in bed, trying to remember stuff. Then father woke up in the next room .. for a moment, he was certain it was Sunday, July 2019. Well, gradually stuff settled and everything felt in sync again.

He said he was studying in an OBE school of sorts, before he woke up. Cool stuff.

Edit: The ending of Darker than Black: Gemini of the Meteor was epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment