Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Delicious past. Don't focus on it!

Oh boy, this new schedule is tiring. Especially, when writing code during the breaks, not sleeping or meditating. Found keeping focus on the crown pretty effective in overcoming sleepiness. Even a 1 min session had me feel a lot more fresh for the next several hours.

This reminded me that I had yet again forgotten to keep focus there. Also, sighing reminded me that I've forgotten to remain conscious of my breathing habits at all times.

The heart chakra is under-trained as well. Sometimes when I focus on it, it bursts into a tangible cloud of psychic heat, providing an awesome feeling of empathy and love with everything. Then a minute later, it fades away again.

Even though, some posts ago I had stated that tantra practice was not the path for me, yesterday I tried to move sexual energy up into the crown.

One more practice that I remembered from a while back. Used to practice pranayama a bit different. Instead of breathing out, I would breathe out inwards, somehow. A lot less energy leaks this way. Experienced a flash of light while practising this. With the eyes closed, the flash looked like a a white ring of light.

Found a point of pain in the right hand today morning. Tried to wash it off with psi for a couple of times, which didn't help.

No comments:

Post a Comment