Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, June 27, 2013

Old guru in a shed

Owltwelve shared this video clip on the forum:
Tried a lot of stuff on the central channel yesterday. Got the fire going for a couple of times, but it "went out" pretty quickly. It used to be easier, about a year ago. Somehow found this breathing into the central channel a bit more difficult also. One moment I find it easy, then some seconds later I can't find the way there anymore.

One dream: 
woke up, looked over to the balcony and saw a calm bird there, flying without moving around. It looked as if it were building a nest right above the balcony door. I knew the balcony windows were all closed, but for this bird, those windows did not matter. Nor did it care about being disturbed by me.

Another one: 
went for a stroll towards the town. Wanted to find a place to just meditate and "be". It was still a bit dark. Walked past the channel and noticed that there was someone swimming this early in the morning. Found it strange that water had come to the shore, where she came out. Also, while she was still in the water, she swam as if it was deep, although I knew that water was supposed to be shallow there. As if there had been a flood, but only where she was at.

Walked past there. Saw a group of teens to my right, around a fence to an old pump building. Thought they were practising parkour. Wished for them to be careful, as a more-or-less well-known local parkour guy had broken their knee at the pump building there. Right when I had wished that, someone in their group said it.

Continued walking .. crossed the pedestrian bridge. It was still dark. Found myself at a familiar place slightly up-hill. It was an old shed, to which I entered through the attic. I guess there were stairs that led up there. Thought I had found the perfect place to just meditate and be alone before I noticed somebody move on the other side of the attic. Went and took a look.

Recognized an old guru. Realized I had actually even visited him before, just had forgotten about it. The previous time I had understood him, or at least acted as if I did. This time I thought he wanted me to take a seat next to his bed. I did not want to bother anyone, and was even unsure this was what he had meant. He taught me a few words of his language, which I knew I wouldn't remember anyway.

He then showed me his water bowl and said to fill it with water, until he finishes with his *some crazy word I did not understand*. At first I thought it was already full, but when I looked at it carefully, I did indeed see that it was empty. Asked if there was water in the building, he said there wasn't.

The last time I remember seeing him he had me bring tea. This time it seemed he had tea, but no water.

Went outside, feeling lucky. Just started walking at first. Happened to walk past a tea shop, though, it wasn't tea that he wanted. Thought I might find some water in the old town square, as there used to be a well there (covered in concrete now). Decided to take a "shortcut" and fly straight to the destination. It felt amazing, though, as I did so, the dream started to fade away and it seemed like cheating anyway. Landed somewhere and continued walking. Noticed that the bowl was half-full already, even though I hadn't found any water yet. Decided to continue .. wanted to find some real and fresh water for him, for I respected him.

Walked through an old, partly collapsed building. The closer I got to the town square, the more destroyed and abandoned all the buildings looked .. and the less probable it became that I would find water anywhere. The bowl was almost full.

The dream ended. Thunder and rain outside. Not sure if anyone has disconnected the antennas yet. Yesterday they did not. Though, that's supposed to be none of my concern, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment