Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, June 15, 2013

.

Got tangled in work.

Some days, or perhaps even a week ago, I started getting headaches when I would focus on the crown .. probably due to all that tension.

One of the dreams / OBE were interesting. While asleep, I was in my room and probably analyzing a bunch of hex files in my mind. Occasionally it happened that I would experience a strange wave of energy, that would have me "black out" of sorts. Gradually all the senses would fade away and everything would be engulfed in some sort of a buzzing silence. Usually retreated the consciousness into a bodily shape and sat on the bed, waiting until it's over again. At some moment, I realized I had just sensed fear. Accepted it, after which, the "blackouts" no longer happened.

Although it was really late last night, just meditated instead of going to bed straight away. Felt really good today. For most of my way home, I was enjoying the feeling of emptiness and presence.

A few days ago it occurred to me that universally, these bodies have been meant for shared usage. That is, one day there's someone using it for their needs, then, the very next day someone else might need to use it to carry out something more important. There is no "my body" and never has been. Bodies are pretty much always possessed by multiple beings.


A few days ago I suddenly had a strong feeling that a fellow psion was watching an amazing movie. A very strong burst of emotions.

Sometimes it happens that a piece of gravel flies off from the shoes. Accidentally kicked a rock again (tends to happen so that it seems as if done on purpose). While on my way to a morning meeting, a sizeable rock flew towards the road. Looked as if it might hit a car driving past. Right when I thought that, the rock got deflected .. even though there didn't seem to be any edges to cause a trajectory change as sharp as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment