Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, June 23, 2013

Mosquito construct

Had to leak some of the most stale energy, in order to get it flowing again. Thanks to this, metabolism started going again and stomach problems were solved as well. Masturbation is sometimes useful. Though, should find what I'm doing wrong so I wouldn't develop this stale energy in the first place.

Maybe those psi-vamps had good intentions after all, perhaps they just weren't enough to get the energy flowing again? Sorry vamps, probably misunderstood it.

Couldn't sleep too well last night. Felt a bit too fresh. Also, whenever consciousness slipped from the body, a mosquito sensed its breakfast. At least, from the senses of it. When the consciousness was back, that mosquito was no-where to be found. While away, I thought I could actually see the mosquito and feel it landing on the skin. When I came back to shoo it away, I could see nothing there, nor could I hear it .. even the sensation of the mosquito being on the skin slowly "melted away".

Also, the sensation of someone or something holding a hand to my cheek .. it got stronger. Felt a rather strong push there. Pretty much throughout the whole night, the left arm was twitching. Got to clean the arm as well.

A swallow had entered the balcony again, and couldn't get out because of the glass windows. That's the second time within a few weeks that this has happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment