Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Creepypasta from the past

Pulled out a piece of history .. a drawer I thought would be nice to use for de-cluttering the tables.

A treasure chest .. folders from school. Sister found Mom's paper-blogs from the time we were born. Some good jokes and stuff. Knew mine wouldn't be as funny.

Started reading it from the end.
  • Found several stories of an entity that inhabited the bedroom. Used to call them "bad hook" or "bad spirit" and for some reason, associated the smell of flesh to them.
  • There was also someone else, who "lived near the stove", whom I called Narma.
  • I guess there was a friend, whom I called "false bullet" or something. Claimed having discussed a lot of things with them. We even shared a car.
  • One morning I had described a dream to Mom, saying: "Now I know how people die in car accidents. I saw it in a dream." Then continued with a description of broken bones, organs and a lot of blood.
  • Another blog entry, mentioning someone's death.
  • Enjoyed "reading" books, articles.
  • Liked cranes, tractors, cars.
Oh, well. Gotta focus on the present now.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment