Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, June 7, 2013

Today

Although it's 0:41 AM already, let's assume it's still 7th. Hmm.. easier to just schedule the post into the past. *goes and schedules for 11:30 PM*

Woke up at 6 AM, even though I felt a bit tired. Tried to meditate and/or practice OBE, but kept falling unconscious. Got a cramp in the left foot, while rising from the bed. Yesterday's sport paid off =).

Meditated on the crown for a couple of minutes and felt amazingly fresh for the rest of the day again. Interestingly, while focused on the crown and heart chakras, the need for breathing decreased. There was some sort of a pulsating flow of energy between these 2 chakras, which seemed to have provided the body with oxygen or something. Also, while focused on the heart chakra, I've noticed jolts of feeling lighter. In addition, sometimes focus on either of those caused a burst of something tingly through the psi channels to the tips of the fingers and toes.

Sister was surprised at how silently I moved around the apartment.

Practised some more OBE during a break or two. During a couple of them, I barely saw or felt anything at all .. just felt a contrast when coming back. While sitting on the bed, I fell unconscious for a moment, then found myself somewhere, looking down towards the ground. Green mowed grass and some sort of a metallic container on it. I guess there might've been a building, some trees around, a person .. and a sunset. But that's more of an analytical overlay from the feeling. Startled back, because I realized I had fallen unconscious again.

Slept for a couple of hours, trying to remain conscious for as long as possible. Can't remember stuff.

Ah, haven't performed pranayama for a couple of days for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment