Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Silence and detachment

There has been a lot of tension for the last few days. Several times have I sensed ego desiring to attack or protect itself against non-existant threats.

This media and publicity thing taught me something I had long forgotten.

Used to be a guy who rarely spoke and didn't engage myself in conversations that seemed unimportant.

Info should be public, but it's worth nothing to just have the place littered with blab. In turn, this also helps to keep the mind cleaner.

On another note, I find it difficult to keep the pace with this society. I'll detach, step aside and let it play its own games.

No comments:

Post a Comment