Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, March 19, 2011

Aand action! .. cut!

Have been involved in school business (homework and stuff) more than pk recently.

Stared at a table for about 30 minutes at school yesterday. I felt it moving, though, I couldn't hear the sound of it sliding on the floor. It was probably too slow to be well visible and to make an audible sound. Leaned on the table to take a nap and visualized it becoming soft as a pillow, bending around me. It felt like it had become a bit softer.

Set up stuff for recording can rolling. Well, it took a lot of practicing to get it rolling once or twice (1 h, I guess). Haven't hit the feeling of it being perfectly cylindrical yet - it bounces back on dents. Also, there are now more dents than there previously were, because it has fallen off the table for a few times again. With that feeling, I was able to roll it across the table with ease a month or two ago. I'm planning to get it rolling smoothly again, get it on tape and then work towards rolling it without the help of a fan.

There was an interesting occurrence while watching "Stone Council" with family today. Sister asked: "Why is the audio in Russian when you chose French from the menu?" Dad answered: "It's because she's in Russia." This discussion caused the visualization of a funny situation in my mind and I burst out laughing. Laughing, I walked over to pause it, but before I managed to click on the button, the actress suddenly burst out laughing as well. There didn't seem to have been any reason for her to start laughing.

Made an attempt on that match again. Pushed the intensity of psi flow a lot and overdid it a little - a headache popped up for a couple of times after the practice. Played it on fast forward and noticed that there were spots with more noise (maybe these smoky waves still can be seen on tape?) and either the table, plate or camera were moving around slowly.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's really great with the can rolling!!! Though I train PK everyday, I've been working on building my ability to tolerate greater energies in my body, as well as developing greater control of my mind, so that I can hold my mind on a singularity for longer periods. One of the ways that the meditation is paying off, is much stronger constructs, & greater ability to move things without wind:)

    The table pillow sounds like a pretty cool idea, & is a more powerful PK manifestation than it sounds like.

    -Owltwelve

    ReplyDelete
  2. My can rolling is not as awesome as it sounds .. yet =).

    Visualizing the feeling of a solid object being soft really stretches my belief system.

    It was similar to how I used to shape my pillow and mattress before falling asleep. I used to test if I was in shape with this every now and then. Managed to touch my ears and the side of my head with the pillow once.

    ReplyDelete