Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, March 17, 2011

Math on river dream

Remembered a dream today morning. A young physics student was giving a math lecture on the river. We were listening to the lecture, looking down from the pedestrian bridge. I found it amazing that he beat the old math lecturers while he wasn't actually good at math. He was in a formal suit, walking around on the water, deriving stuff on blackboards that appeared next to him when he needed them. When the lecture ended, he started sinking and when I shouted: "Walk on water like you did before", he suddenly found the water so deep that he had to start swimming to get to the shore.

This is probably reflections from the movie Rango that sister showed us yesterday evening. I really liked how the lizard designed his own life and manifested it.

Decided to visit my uncle. He was organizing a Christian discussion at his place. I was really surprised when he asked me to reach for a book (slightly hidden). It was a satanic bible by LaVey. Somewhat recently Draspy mentioned satanism on the forum and I think I got his point now. Although it's logical, not bad and all, I would say it's rather impractical. By strictly following what's in the book, I think people would reach a dead-end. Looks like the book contradicts itself, though, so does the "white" bible. It's really difficult to express oneself when everyone has their own definitions for every word.

No comments:

Post a Comment