Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, March 13, 2011

Half-dream state

Inspired by this lecture: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbiEf7fnggk, I explored the half-dream state yesterday night or something that I've called that way. 

Focused on the noise generated by my mind to get deeper until I felt I was about to start dreaming. Then focused on something else. I saw myself standing next to a pond that was growing towards me. It was completely still and the reflection image in the pond was clear. In the reflection there was the universe. When the outline of the pond had reached my feet, I jumped in. My whole body started tingling and buzzing strongly (had a certain frequency to it and could have been called pulsing). I woke up to remember it for writing down.

Then I let myself fall back into that state. I appeared on the street somewhere, feeling the air, road asphalt. It was dark and street lamps were lighting the road. A dark jeep drove past. I could feel air molecules bumping against the details of the jeep as well as its wheels spinning on the moist asphalt. Woke up to remember it for writing down. When I woke up, I could still feel the tingling of air against the car in my body.

Levitating my body while in a half-dream state seems like a tough challenge though.


Let myself fall into a full dream state.

No comments:

Post a Comment