Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Changes

Psi density around me and inside the body is increasing further. When I tried pk on the match again yesterday night, it felt different after yesterday's realization moment.

Focused on the feeling of being one with the galaxy while walking home again today. The feelings of weightlessness and awareness shifting around have also become stronger. It feels like my crown (sahasrara chakra) has also spread out more and expanded its petals to the galaxy. My head heats up when I focus on the Milky Way.

There have been sudden feelings of heat appearing at random places in the body today. The blurbs of heat were slightly moving around.

Whenever I seem to stumble upon something new to myself, my mind tends to chatter a lot. For most of the time, it's explaining my experience to someone (sounds like that).

I had eaten late and didn't practice pranayama before bed. Meditated on our galaxy before going to sleep again. When I looked at the center of the galaxy, I felt a strong flux of psi applying pressure on me. Decent pressure built up at my 3rd eye. Went to sleep when it had degraded and become barely noticeable.

The whole body was tingling of pleasure. Though, somewhere at 4 AM I had a wet dream and I was totally unprepared for it. When I realized it, about 4/3 of psi and Bindu fluid from my head was gone =/. Although I finally got about 30 minutes or 1 hour of sleep in addition to that 4 hours, I was pretty tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment