Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, March 13, 2011

Gym lock trouble again

Visited the gym today evening again. I had just locked the wardrobe door when I realized that I had forgotten my face towel out. Took the key, inserted it into the padlock and .. it didn't rotate. I thought one of the tumblers had somehow gotten stuck from the inside. When that's the case, then moving the shackle usually makes a "click" sound and the tumbler gets released. This wasn't the case .. the key still didn't rotate inside of the lock.

Verified that the key went in to its full length, tried everything 4-5 times and burst out laughing. What's up with me and the gym locks. First I lost the key, then the next time the padlock was gone. I ordered a new one, it arrived a month later than it was supposed to and now it suddenly no longer works XD. Well, I had my mobile phone, wallet and clothes in that wardrobe and if I couldn't get it open, I would have to run a few kilometers in about 3 degrees Celsius, naked. It sometimes makes me wonder what's up with the sense of humor of my subconscious.

Calmed myself down, went to the sauna and visualized the padlock clicking and opening. Focused on the feeling of knowing that it's going to work when I go back. Went back and it opened .. I was pretty happy and relieved.

I just realized that the spot where the concrete walls make snapping and crackling sounds is the same spot where I dissolve unpleasant thoughts.

Visited the department store with dad. On our way there, I flickered a street lamp, a lamp at the store and turned a street lamp on while passing by. The street lamp was still lit when we came back from the store about 30 minutes later. A little dog sped past dad and started growling at me.

This reminded me of a dog who often guards a house that I walk past while going to the gym. It often barked at me violently when I was in my thoughts, until I visualized patting it once. This time I cleared my mind before approaching the dog. It looked at me with friendly eyes. I then looked away, at a man shoving snow and ice blocks. Maybe my focus had some weight again or something. Anyway the dog slowly turned its head as if it saw something moving towards that man. When it reached the destination, the dog barked at it. When I was a few blocks away from the dog, I tried expanding my awareness to where the dog was .. a dog started barking (I don't know if it was the same one or not, because I could no longer see it).

No comments:

Post a Comment