Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Increasing control

There's an old friend back from military service. When he speaks, he often charges his words with emotions. His words often feel like he is attacking with a blunt weapon and brute strength. I was surprised at how unharmed I was this time. His attacks used to piss me off, but staying in control was effortless now.

Listened to Mayonaka no Orchestra by Aqua Timez with dad and sister yesterday evening. I could feel its effect and it was amplifying. Sister could no longer stand still, I started sweating. Although emotions got amplified a lot and psi density rose, no geisting occurred (nothing even snapped).

It was really pretty outside today. 10*C and a strong warm wind. It felt quite strange indoors when the wind blew outside (I felt the air moving around). While walking, the feeling of ground bending under my feet and wind pushing me forward was stronger than usually.

A while ago I wished to have enough control to focus on something and feel the focus acquire weight. Now I have a new goal - to constantly have that control. This would eventually lead to detachment from my own thoughts =).

Had an interesting dream. I was replaying a sequence of events - a car accident that I had seen earlier. I just had the feeling that I had missed some details and didn't quite understand what had happened because of that. I observed someone. He was in a car with his two brothers. There was a driver whom he knew, but wasn't related to. Something happened, can't remember what, but he saved the lives of the driver and his brothers with pk. Though, the driver and his brothers were angry for what he had done. Suddenly everyone feared that man even though he was a total hero.

What I had missed was that he and I (observing usually grows into oneness pretty quick) actually saw his brothers after the accident. He thought his brothers had gone missing. Even though he thought he saw the reflector of one of his brothers flashing in the dark and thought he heard them, he didn't remember it. Probably because they didn't want to be remembered - they feared him and fled from the scene.

In this dream, I decided to have a similar experience. Though, while waking up, I decided to scratch that. Although I know it would be effective, I don't want to cause any physical harm to the bodies of anyone around me nor to mine. I should be able to do it without the need for such a boost in spiritual progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment