Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wind shieldin'

Formed a construct and attempted to reconfigure my subconscious so that these accidents wouldn't happen again. Got to gather the psi, Bindu and practice control again.

It was quite windy when I was walking back home in the evening. Practiced shielding against this opposing force. Also tried to push wind against wind, which had some cool results as well. Air was circling, changing directions around me and pushing against my shields. It felt similar to holding a piece of plywood against the wind (the shield was crude, but simple). Enhancing the aerodynamics of the shield lessened the force that wind applied to it (caused by how I visualized the shield).

I feel I'm becoming more attached with each day again..

No comments:

Post a Comment