Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, March 6, 2011

Rising hair

Meditated before going to sleep yesterday night. I noticed that as I moved psi around, my hair slightly rose and moved around on my head. Haven't experienced this before. I intended to go deep with the meditation, but walls, balcony door and table snapped really loud and startled me out of meditation.

While on my way to the gym, I intended on a black cat crossing the road from my right towards my left ( just for the lolz =D ). I visualized it crossing the pedestrian road, coming up to the motorway, carefully looking to its left and then crossing that as well. When I came back a couple of hours later, a cat ran over the motorway and walked across the pedestrian road (it moved from my right towards my left). This happened about 20 meters from where I had visualized a cat. This cat also looked like it was black at first, but when I looked at it a little closer, there were gray spots on the side that was initially facing away from me (the side I saw first, may have been black indeed). I need to practice more before I can have immediate response after drawing a plan on paper (this would be fun to catch on tape). Other than that, I'm pleasantly surprised that it worked and with the accuracy of so many details.

Watched TheShaolinPunk's video on an attempt to build up flames from his hands. It was really cool, I could clearly see these smoky waves of psi building up and moving around. I also noticed some tiny flashes of light in the air, similar to what I've noticed while practicing pk on the match.

I'm starting to feel becoming a bit more detached again. Have been skipping a lot of text in my recent posts on the forum. I just feel it's not needed, even though it seems to relate to other posts there.

Lwr has had some really interesting geisting experiences of objects flying around recently. Hope he posts them in his journal soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment