Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, March 14, 2011

Less resistance

Upgraded the Sussch construct yesterday evening. Went to bed and ended up meditating before I fell asleep.

I had decided to try Stephen LaBerge's method for inducing lucid dreams with the goal of becoming lucid and flying in the dreams. Well, I remember flying, but I didn't become lucid.

I have been feeling more pure recently, it feels like there is less resistance to my manifestations. On the other hand, I've become slightly paranoid of my thoughts, feelings and emotions.

Intended on the reactors in Japan cooling down and becoming calm from the inside. This time it felt different from the previous attempts. Also intended on the volcano becoming more peaceful.

Planned to become lucid and renovate my body at night. For some reason, my kidneys have been hurting for the last couple of days (could be eating late, sleeping too little, lack of some minerals, vitamins and a little bit of cold). So, I gave healing a go. Used a different method this time - I took a lot of psi and shot it at the target so that it started glowing in my mind's eye. It was slightly painful, but it looked like it would be efficient. I had only healed my left kidney like this when I fell asleep.


My whole body suddenly started to tingle. The intensity of the psi flow through the body was growing. It was pushing the limits of what I could cope with and I felt being pushed out of my body. I thought: "I'm not going without my body" and reached for it like a little child would for a teddy bear. Intensity degraded.


I can't remember what I heard for the first time .. except for the loud noise of the psi flow through my body. The first experience made me realize that when I focus on the loud noise, I can more-or-less replicate it. That loud white noise sometimes pops out of the background white noise in my head that's a lot more faint. So, I focused on that loud white noise when it came and my body started to tingle again, an average intensity psi flow started going through the body. I heard that familiar sound of snow crunching under someone's feet. A few moments later that experience faded as well.


So, I did it for the third time. I heard chanting and drums, which reminded me of native Indians. With each succeeding attempt, the intensity of the experience had decreased. Focused on the low amplitude white noise and images formed out of that noise so that I fell asleep.


Due to this practicing at night, I was pretty tired the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment