Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, March 5, 2011

Morning meditation

Felt tired after waking up in the morning. Not enough sleeptime, I guess. Watched some pk videos, listened to music and went back to bed to sleep for about an hour. It turned out that I wasn't sleepy at all and ended up meditating instead. Soon enough my mind went blank and I started seeing amazingly clear and detailed images of what now seems like random stuff. I know I wasn't dreaming, as I aware of it all for the whole time. It didn't last for an hour though; I wanted to take a snack before leaving.

I can remember the last couple of images. I don't know how it appeared (possibly a faint thought or feeling that was still wandering around in my mind), but it looked blurry at first. When I focused on it and got the feeling of the object, it became really detailed (it was a bunch of green ceramic capacitors in a cardboard and plastic wrapping).

The second one was some piece of software on computer. The same thing .. it was blurry and hazy at first, but acquired fine detail when focused on. It looked like a windows application that had multiple textboxes and some kind of numbers and codes running on them. I guess it was running on Windows XP because of the appearance style.

Love the weather outside. Fluffy clouds are moving across the sky, wind is occasionally blowing snow from snowdrifts and there are puddles everywhere. Practiced stasis on a flag; tried some cloud bursting and cloud forming as well. It has been a while since I last saw these clouds =).

Stared at the radiometer for change. The lamp was flickering and I occasionally saw some kind of shadows forming. I couldn't locate the source of the shadows - it's as if these lumps of psi were totally transparent and yet blocking light at the same time.

Practiced pk on that match again. I was OBE swaying around, moving closer, changing viewing angle, moving back into the body and so on. "Into the fire" started playing again, though, this time I had made a playlist that contains less songs (probability of 1/31, not 1/175 as before). I noticed that this pinching technique had interesting side-effects. While pinching a dense hot-spot with an imaginary hand, space-time wobbling seemed to have increased around that area. The plate looked like it was shifting, lifting, rotating, table bending, windmill and propeller turning as well. It felt pretty intense, but the match still remained its calm =P.

While practicing with the match, I saw these weird shadows again. This time the light source was different and there could have appeared some kind of shadow sources behind me. A theory popped into mind. With bending light, it would be possible to cause shadows without being able to see any object from another angle.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like an OBE:)

    I've started to see that white light again that used to show up when PKing for a while. Everything saturates in a high contrast white light; the sound muffles at 1st, & the world seems like it's made of tissue paper. PP & other psi skills get very easy without focus & it feels like a dreamland. It's getting easier to go into this state, & it's fun to be able to see the light & the environment whether, my eyes are open or closed.

    Anyway, OBEs are easier in this state as well, and your Morning meditation reminded me a bit:)

    -Owltwelve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting.. =)

    I wonder if this white light is somehow similar to the yellow light I sometimes see. I don't think I have experienced any sound muffling though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the sound muffle may be similar to tunnel vision or a side effect of deep focus & absorption. It passes once I'm in the light though:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if the tunnel vision is caused by OBE-ing out of the body - traveling towards the object?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you are right on the money with that observation!

    Another thing that I've noticed since all the serious tantra training, is that PK, & OBEs especially are a lot easier. If I just sit for a 10-20min and focus on my energy, I'm going OBE. Also, body to OBE transitions are very smooth & seamless compared to what they used to be. Yesterday while on the train I found myself looking myself in the face which I rarely do when out of body. I would say that a major change since tantra is that I don't experience unwanted snap backs to the body like I used to. Right now my main focus on removing the veil between dream & waking consciousness, so I can't tell the difference between my constructs & matter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa, that's cool.

    I used to feel and hear a whoosh sound when I left the body during OBE practice a couple of years ago. While practicing pk, this doesn't seem to happen. Thanks, these wobbling, shifting and warping feelings also make more sense to me now.

    Looking yourself in the face .. wow, that's amazing.

    Thank you..

    ReplyDelete