Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, March 12, 2011

Japan

Shirak posted on Fukushima nuclear power plant. Visualized the activity of the rods dropping and reactor cooling down before I went to a meeting. I got the feeling that "everything is going to be okay" again. When I came home, I heard it had blown. That's not good, not good at all. Stirred up some emotions, especially when I heard they were using liquid sodium for cooling. Facepalm .. this thing explodes even when there's an airleak (humidity in air + sodium = fire and a lot of heat).

Edit: The cooling system blew. Reactor was undamaged. So, I continued with focusing on peace and calmness on the reactor. It was not sodium. Water steam had gotten so hot that it became hydrogen and mixed with the air outside.

Why does it always happen that I get the feeling that everything is okay when it's actually not? The same has also happened with hurricanes for a few times. I get the feeling that it has slowed down or dissolved when it actually gets worse. I feel slightly guilty about this one, because I believe we could have held it back. Oh well, that's how we learn .. not every attempt is successful on the way.

Other than that, I've been feeling weird again. I feel Bindu fluid moving down the back of the throat, the whole body feels like well oiled again. On my way to the meeting, I thought about my goal of learning to levitate by summer and when I did, there was a sudden vertical jolt. I think I lifted out of body for a split second. I could feel the ground morphing with some steps (reminded me of how Neo caused waves in the ground before flying off). There were some steps, during which I felt no weight on my feet. I've been occasionally leaning out of body recently as well. Like there's someone coming closer, I lean away by reflex, but my body stays there.

Slept for a couple of hours. Visited relatives. We had to eat a lot, discuss on subjects like prostheses, lineage and history. Aand there goes another day..

Meditated on the mantra "Aum mani padme hum.." for I don't know how many times. I visualized the sound of one monk, then 2 and after some time, a whole temple of monks chanting it. Still focused on the voices of these few monks standing from of the rest. I didn't know when to stop and started going through different parts of my body while listening to this chanting. At each part, I spent enough time to feel it's ok to go on. It's an interesting mantra, because it's quite well known and got stuck in my memory from the first time I saw it somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment