Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cold from the inside

Watched wanderingmaster's video on guided meditation and decided to meditate. It seems like I have lost track of the feeling of my self, which is why I have started to feel more attached to school and stuff.

I've also been feeling cold from the inside again lately. Focused on this cold and asked myself what was the cause of this. I believe it was because I was displeased with how my body reacted to high psi densities. I visualized hugging my body and feeling love and peace towards it. This hollow feeling of being filled with cold started to dissolve slowly. Although weaker, it's still there as I'm writing this .. I'm having difficulties visualizing the feeling of love for some reason.

Watched another video that owltwelve (TheMoonKingdom) had liked on youtube. What is enlightenment? Sadhguru. This is what I was afraid of - losing the body along with enlightenment (the way he defined it). Though, I think we might be able keep our bodies while achieving this. So, becoming more attached again just might be a good thing..

3 comments:

  1. Many yogis from varied disciplines describe the development of chi or prana into a stronger bio/magnetic field as feeling cold. I mention this because my energy now feels cold & heavy for the most part. Though, I can make it hot by focusing on the 1st & second chakras.

    I think there are levels to enlightenment, as well as a progression. I don't think you have to worry about loosing a self which you wish to hold onto, at least until you die of course.

    There are also enlightened masters who elect to reincarnate or stay longer in order to help with the enlightenment of others:)

    Loosing myself is sometimes scary for me too, except for the times when it's actually happening. At those times there is peace & understanding which I don't normally have. I find myself in the bodies & minds of others, as well as the material environment, & it feels natural. It feels as though, me as an individual is the anomaly.

    Anyway, thoughts & words get in the way:)

    -Owltwelve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, have you seen other videos by Sadhguru too? It might help to clarify some of your questions...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks,
    So far I've seen only a few of them. Also, I should probably watch some of them again .. my point of view has changed.

    ReplyDelete