Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Summary of recent days

Had been experiencing slight nausea and headaches recently. Going from intermediate to advanced level with my regular pranayama exercises has probably played a key role in this. That's what I think, because I haven't been practicing pk much lately. Just meditating and regular exercises before going to sleep.

While practicing pranayama yesterday evening, I felt a great surge of hot psi rising up, heating my head. At a lecture today, I felt my whole body becoming really hot.

A couple of evenings ago I felt the taste and smell of mint emanated from my throat. It was similar to how I had experienced the smell of an incense stick forming in my nostrils.

Summoned people in the lab 3 times today. There were some unsuccessful attempts as well, but I enjoyed how it all turned out.

While waiting at a traffic light, I attempted to make icicles fall down from the edge of the roof. It seemed like a good timing, as there were no people walking past the roof at that time. Well, nothing happened at first. Some seconds later a woman walked past the building and a small icicle fell down. It fell about half a meter away from her and it was small enough not to startle her.

Whooh, it feels really hot again and controlling my emotions has become more difficult (again). Got to master it at this level as well. Everything keeps bugging me, inducing the feeling of incapability to be at peace. Also, with this psi-surge, a wisdom tooth has started to press through the gums so that half the head hurts. Neat challenges .. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment