Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, March 31, 2011

Another lock

While unlocking the lab door, the key only made one turn and refused to move further. I thought: "ok, someone must have only locked it once.." and opened the door. It opened without effort. However, when I went to close the door some time later, it didn't close .. the lock bolt was out. Then the key turned once more without problems and I could fully unlock it. This is the second time this has happened; the first time I thought I had accidentally turned the key too far before pulling it out or something and more-or-less ignored it. Maybe the door would always open with half of the lock bolt out?

Edit: Tried it today .. couldn't open the door with the lock bolt halfway out. Might be phasing..

It was nice and warm outside. Water was frozen in some shadows but there was no wind and sun was shining. Came home without a jacket on.

Tried fourmilabs pk experiments before going to bed. There was a remarkable boost in my score when I relaxed. I made a construct and attached the line on the Bell curve experiment with the time progressbar and it ended up following the progressbar with a randomized wobbling around it.

Practiced some Pranayama and some Trataka by staring the clock again. Went to sleep.

I was sleeping in a dream and suddenly woke up, feeling that I've finally got it. Got what? Who knows. Anyway, I opened my eyes with excitement and it was a really beautiful morning .. sunrise shining through the balcony. There were a piece of paper and a handkerchief on the carpet, I looked at them and they flew across the floor, up to the balcony, rolling on their way there. I became even more excited, grabbed the camera and started recording. Calmed myself down quickly and did it again. This is the first time I've managed to record anything with a camera in my dreams.

Kevin popped up and we went out. It was so early in the morning that the streets were quiet and there were no people on the streets. We played with pk, I levitated some and then Kevin targeted an old rusty bus wreck next to a parking lot. He crossed the street with it and tried to lift it up in the air, but it didn't rise evenly. It crashed down on its nose, breaking in half. I left.

Sun was higher already and there were people moving around. Arrived at a mountain of sand rock. A friend was at the top. I had come down a few days ago and lost my fleece on the way. There were a lot of my old shirts, socks and stuff in the rock, but I couldn't find what I was looking for. Fell off while pulling stuff out. Everyone else was scared .. I just levitated back to the ground.

I think what I got was a specific feeling that might help me on pk and enlightenment practices.

No comments:

Post a Comment