Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, March 4, 2011

Random mantra

Meditated on a mantra before going to sleep yesterday. I just went with one that popped up and tried to keep listening to it being chanted with the typical low-pitch monk voice. Keeping the voice in constant repetition pulled me deeper and feeling how deep and bottomless the hole was, I stopped and went to bed. While meditating on this mantra, I felt becoming lighter and being lifted.

It has become warm and the first positive degrees appeared. Focused on the feeling of spring while coming home. It was really nice .. and then snow started falling. Enjoyed the snowfall, feeling the wind and snow moving and spiraling around.

Attempted to light that match again in the evening. This time I focused on the feeling of being the head of the match before forming cones stinging it. In the meanwhile, I saw a few orbs (don't know if they could be called like that) or luminous bubbles appear and pop near the target (like 30 - 40 cm away from it). I then visualized pinching the head of the match with a lot of heat (trying to mimic the feeling that I used in heating a thermometer). It didn't light up yet, but I find every attempt inspiring and enlightening in some way, so it doesn't really matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment