Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, March 28, 2011

Tired

Cousin Kevin visited us yesterday. My unmotivating plans for doing school stuff were blown with that. Showed a Shirak's light pulsing video, told stories about my recent experiments and asked if he has been practicing anything interesting recently. He said he didn't practice too often lately .. the last time he did, was on the bus. He cleared his window of water vapor in a half-dream state. Cool.

This time I practiced pranayama with nostrils in reverse - thought it might make a nice difference. Decided to do some schoolstuff and practice pk while sleeping.

First I saw a dream where I made a funny deal with someone suspicious and after that, there were assassins crawling all over the place. I fought them off with pk and ended it by pushing them out of town with a giant force-bubble.

Then I was listening to a thermodynamics lecture for hours. I knew what time it was without looking at any clocks and I was somewhat nervous about going to sleep, because I knew I had to wake up at 6.30 AM and it was already almost 6 AM. So, I left the lecture to get some sleep .. I woke up.

Man was I tired at school. It was quite unbearable and I took psi and pushed it up into the head to relieve the yawning. Heart rate increased, more blood and psi flowed into the head and I started yawning even more, feeling a bit worse at first. Then, at some point it got better, my head felt really dense-packed with psi and I could pay attention well enough. Though, a few minutes later I was falling asleep like that as well.

There was nothing soft to put my head on and to avoid pecking, I leaned it against a wooden cupboard or something. It was hard and made my head hurt. Visualized it becoming soft and bending around my head. It became softer, but it was pulsing hard and soft. With some more focus, I finally managed to retain its softness.

While coming home, I saw a blue bucket wobbling on the street with wind budging it. I practiced rolling it towards me. At first it didn't move much, just bumped into one rock, then another and more or less stayed where it was. A bus or something blocked my view for a sec and when I saw it again, I felt detached from it or something. Anyway, it accelerated and rolled up the edge of the road and right to feet of an old woman. She picked it up and put it aside so that it wouldn't roll so easily anymore. Although I had my camera with me, I forgot to record it.

Ha, nice. Manifested my favorite song again before going to bed. It took me a while to decide which one was my favorite. It was quite instantaneous .. delay of a tenth of a second or even less.

No comments:

Post a Comment