Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A package

At school, my laptop's touchpad worked strange. It occasionally functioned for a small interval of time and when it did, the pointer looked so frightened that it was shaking around. Turned the laptop on/off, but nothing helped. Went home and there it was working like a charm again.

While at the gym, a "package" popped into my mind that was so strong that it shadowed all my other thoughts. Also, it seemed to have covered the whole floor, it was everywhere. This "package" contained the image, smell and taste of some kind of a diet food. Along with it, there was this awesome feeling of complete relaxation and freedom .. no work, no obligations, just training and then this delicious dish waiting in the kitchen at home (eating it with the light of sun setting through the window). I think it must have been one of the women there. That was the most vivid image, smell, taste and feeling that I've received so far.

I'm glad that my lock was working perfectly again. Took one of the showers again. I had the feeling that the washing gel box is empty and that I should take it from the shower box to my right. I have guessed it correct for countless times already, but I ignore it every time just to confirm it. So, I took the shower to my right and the washing gel box was full there. However, I got the feeling that I should still use the previous shower for washing myself. Yup, this one was beeping and there was no water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment