Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tired again

For some known reason, I feel agitated about the way people talk of what's going on in Japan. I think it's because it feels like everyone is mocking me because of work that I haven't done. At the same time, I feel too tired to stand up to these emotions.

Came home and slept the day. Haven't been able to do anything else than reading the forums, watching a couple of videoclips, sleeping and eating. In addition to everything else, I have a lot of homework to do and I've been simply sleeping off all the time I could have used for that. Moreover, I still feel tired and need to sleep more.

I have become too attached to these actually insignificant problems. I should meditate .. when I feel less tired =/. -- Sorry about that --. Meditated some before going to sleep.

Intended on becoming lucid and calming the reactors down in Japan. I felt ready and picked the feeling before I had fallen asleep. A familiar setup laid down before me. I could feel one reactor in my left hand, one in my right hand and others in my body as well. My mind wandered off quite soon (perhaps a few minutes later) and I fell asleep.

I guess that focusing on the spine is too vague. Forgot that I had intended to do that. Focused on the top of my head the next morning just for change. That felt different from how it used to. It was as if I was swimming around in space on my own, my feet barely pushing me forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment