Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, November 21, 2010

Temperature sensor

I figured that I should use something new or relatively from my room for pk practice. So, I took a multimeter with a temperature sensor. I have attempted pk on it before, but there was no noticeable effect (the effect was less than one digit).

Room temperature was 22 degrees Celsius. At first I tried to make a construct around the sensor tip and then program it to be hot. Not much of an effect. I tried different kind of visualizations for the feeling of hot (bonfire, stove, Sun, a tool that resembles a hairdryer but heats up to several hundred degrees - don't know its name). Not much of an effect.

Then something happened (which happens pretty often, but so far I didn't associate it with pk), my pupils grew narrower and everything got darker. The object now stood out from the background and I could easily see this light transparent haze around it. From the corner of my left eye, I noticed that every time I entered this state, the digits on the display changed - no matter what I visualized, temperature rose quickly.

I got it from 22 to 25 degrees Celsius in maybe 10 minutes, I guess. I think I could've gone further, but it was late already and my eyes started getting tired (of watching Dragon ball the whole day =). Every time I slipped from that pk state, something came to mind or I became excited, the digits immediately started to drop. It was nice, how fast the feedback was.

Before playing with temperature, I tried measuring alternating voltage from the air, but found it disappointing - too much electromagnetic waves flying around. If I even managed to affect it, I would have to do it to a pretty large degree in order to notice anything from the background noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment