Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, March 27, 2010

No limits

I took some vitamins and minerals yesterday and felt a lot better afterwards.

Tried PK on the psi-wheel again this morning. I noticed that it was more difficult to rotate it clockwise, as I had been rotating it only counter-clockwise yesterday. At least it moved almost as easily as it did yesterday and I decided to practice with the psi-wheel covered again. I could feel the psi-wheel just as I could feel it with the box open, but I couldn't feel it move and when I did, it just barely twitched. It's almost the same with bigger objects, I can sometimes feel them move, but I can't see them move - it's as if they moved by microscopic amounts only.

Actually, it's also the same for PK with other things. While I was looking at a geometrical optics figure, I felt a few rays moving or while I was practicing PK on the psi-wheel this morning, I felt a character move on the paper wheel. I'm not sure if they actually moved by some microscopic amounts or was it just my eyes - can't tell without any further practice. I remembered that when I was practicing PK on the aluminum soda can, I also felt the logo twitching on the side of the can while the can stayed in its position. The effect was quite small and although I tried to record the soda can twitching back then, not much could be seen in the videos.

Anyway, it would be pretty cool to adjust the placement of figures, zoom them in/out in the conspectus. Or maybe make them disappear, change their colors or whatever with PK. Psionics seems limitless again.

One thing I remembered from yesterday is that I sometimes kind of try to move objects in the wrong way. I sometimes feel like I'm stretching, bending or elevating the psi-wheel instead of making it spin. Probably because of that, a corner of the psi-wheel occasionally jumped and almost made the paper wheel fall off the pin.


I took a break from studying optics and looked what kind of film father and sister were watching in the other room. While we were watching the film, rain started to fall outside. I looked out of the window and said: "Wow, it would be cool if there were thunder and lightning flashes as well." Fractions of a second later, there was a flash of lightning in the sky and a few seconds later, we heard thunder. We all laughed and father said: "You shouldn't meditate so much, never know what might happen.."

No comments:

Post a Comment