Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, March 26, 2010

Almost 360

Today morning in a lecture, I thought I should try whether the no-concentration method for PK still works or not. I looked at my paper notebook that was lying on the edge of two desks and it twitched for about 4 mm or so. I was sitting in the front row and there were quite a lot of people in the same classroom, but I think it went unnoticed =P.

Tried the psi-wheel again, when I got home. Still couldn't get it spinning under cover. At first I also couldn't spin it with the cover open - I had to twitch it with my finger first, for some reason. I then pulled my hands away, looked from behind the plastic cover to ensure I wasn't breathing on it and it started to spin. It spun with jerky movement (for example, counter-clockwise for 20 degrees and then clockwise for 10 degrees) for about 270 degrees and then "got stuck" - spun in both directions, always canceling out any orientation changes. Had a hard time controlling it at 270 degrees. 

I stopped practicing after about 30 minutes and felt a slight headache - I haven't eaten yet, because of the diarrhea that developed just yesterday. Furthermore, my throat also got sore yesterday, but I doubt any of this has anything to do with PK - it's more like spring with its "features".


Tried again in the evening, but could hardly move it. Could have been either the fact that I had just eaten or that I have just exhausted myself with suddenly practicing so much in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment