Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Weird Wednesday

I was a bit nervous and frustrated about the Wednesday again. A school day from 8 AM to 6 PM with no pauses to eat, plus a couple of practicals where a clear mind and high performance is needed.

Anyway, there's this Haskell programming practical that begins and ends with tests. I failed the first test (I had written the correct answers, but fixed it wrong before submitting =\ ). While answering the questions of the second one, I could only answer one of the 4 questions and it took me most of the time for the test (15 minutes only). I typed at least something for the other questions. I more-or-less put just random things there and I didn't have any time to review any of my answers. So, I just submitted it and wow, I got the maximum points =).

The next was the 4-hour optics practical and I had already put all the clothes on to rush for the other building when suddenly something popped into my mind - "The book". I had forgotten to give a book back to one of my friends. While I was waiting for him, I was calmed by a similar feeling: "Don't worry, the practical is going to be a short one." I gave him the book and after arriving in the optics practical, I started to wait in the queue before the instructor. I had been waiting for about 2 hours already, when the other instructor appeared and asked me why I hadn't talked with him yet (it turned out that I had been scheduled for the other instructor instead). Anyway, I managed to finish all the work so that I still had an hour of free time in the end. Today was the first day I have finished an optics practical so quickly.

While I was walking back to the other building again, I saw some guy lying on the ground with some people around him. He was lying in a puddle of blood with his nose broken, looking around in total panic. Someone said he was suffering from cramps and that the old man nearby was already calling for the ambulance. So, I walked on, feeling sorry for the young student. I felt even more attached to my body that I had considered almost unnecessary a couple of years ago.

I guess that when you constantly feel your body well enough, you could live without any diseases for a long time. Also, feeling your body well enough would help with levitation (I rose out of my body the last time I tried it), teleportation (according to a few Indian scriptures) and self-healing (may not be needed at all).

Talked with my father about levitation again (he has levitated for a few centimeters) - he came up with an exercise he remembered having done:
  • Walk on a slippery ice road for tens of kilometers every day during the winter (for a few years), trying to overcome the slipping by making yourself lighter. Also, try to feel a force pushing you forward (helps to keep you from slipping back). 

No comments:

Post a Comment