Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, March 11, 2010

Visualization threshold

When yesterday I saw a dream, where I was out with a group of people, playing in an unknown place. I was totally calm, relaxed and could do whatever I wanted to. Today morning I saw a dream, where I was on a helicopter, flying over Chernobyl (don't ask why). It was difficult to balance myself - the helicopter rocked from side to side and there was hardly anything to hang onto - there was a hole in the floor. Then suddenly I realized I knew how to levitate and tried different positions, poses and so on. When I found the most difficult one, I woke up into another dream, where I also started to levitate right after waking up. Then I woke up for real, because it was 8 AM, I had set the alarm at 8.30 AM, but I needed to pack sandwiches. As packing sandwiches takes me about 30 minutes, I have decided to wake up exactly 30 minutes before the alarm every day.

Finished packing food 10 minutes earlier this morning and had to kill some time. So, I used one of the desktop computers in the livingroom. My sister had a psipog page open in a tab. I opened it and read it again. At least some of it was now backed up by my own experience. About "the deal" though, I haven't exactly made a long-term deal yet. I ask for guidance / help pretty often and I have learned to trust my subconscious more than ever before, but so far there haven't been any deals.

I relied on my intuition for walking on the slippery roads covered in ice. I didn't want to fall, as I was carrying my laptop with me. I have managed to go to school and come back home like this before. I have usually slipped and slid for even half a meter on one leg only. Or when one leg flies away, I usually still manage to land with my other leg, balanced well enough so that I won't fall or hit the laptop bag.

The satellite meeting ended late and on my way home, I thought it would be cool if I could teleport back home (could skip some 20 or 30 minute walk). I stopped in a dark spot and visualized myself standing in my room. I couldn't reach the threshold, from where it could've happened. I walked on and while walking, I tried to visualize it while walking with my eyes open and looking around as well. To my surprise, it wasn't much more difficult to visualize it while actually doing something else. Couldn't reach the threshold - no success.

No comments:

Post a Comment