Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, March 14, 2010

Meditating on chakras

I went to the satellite radio room / lab to meet with my teammate. The television had visited the room and everything was out of place. Some things had gone missing (PC power cable) and a few things I had missed, had appeared (an USB mouse with wheel, for example). We could do nothing without the USB cable for the ARM evaluation kit and unfortunately, it was missing. So, I tried to sense it anywhere in the room, but I couldn't feel it anywhere in the room. I thought I felt something similar behind me, on the left, but I ignored it (too faint to be true). After having looked through almost all the drawers, I spotted a drawer behind me, to my left that had our team name on it =D. I opened it and there was another evaluation kit that happened to have a similar USB cable.

I do the same every time I go into the kitchen and can't find any glasses / cutlery / plates / food. There have been only a few cases, where there actually has been nothing. Usually there is, but I have missed it (=P cause they end up in odd places sometimes).

Read a few more paragraphs from the Kundalini book. I was amazed at the fact that some yogis meditate / concentrate on their chakras. I thought I should try meditating on the Muladhara chakra.

It was more difficult than I had imagined - I couldn't even locate it. So, I kind of tried concentrating on multiple places and then work out the location by seeing if there is any effect. I think I almost spotted it a few times, because I started feeling warmth coming from somewhere around the area. The warmth diffused into the rest of the body.

I laid down and fell asleep immediately (probably because I had woken up early in the morning). Suddenly the alarm clock started to beep (at 0.00 AM). I was certain I had set it to 8.30 AM, but somehow I had managed to hit the other button as well.
Anyway, as I woke up, I noticed that I had fallen asleep carelessly and I had forgotten to change the breath flow (decided to try it out since yesterday). Actually, I had problems changing it - it was stuck in the way I forced it in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment