Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Iceblock assassination

In theory, it's all beautiful. In reality, I had absolutely no time to eat during the school day (running between different school buildings).

The weather has become a bit colder again and there's snow falling again. There is this path that I usually take to the other school building. I had been walking along it with a few friends, talking. About 2 hours later, when I came back the same road, I saw that some heavy iceblocks had fallen down on the road. We got lucky, because those blocks falling from the roof, 4-5 meters above the road could've been enough to actually kill someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment