Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, March 28, 2010

PK wave's over

=P I guess the wave of PK has passed again - hardly managed to even twitch the psi-wheel today. Tried it for 30 minutes in the morning and 30 minutes in the evening with no progress. Should start practicing something else again..


I ate late and had to meditate for almost an hour before going to sleep. I realized that I had also done meditating wrong - it has more meaning if I meditate on something (ask myself a question or investigate a feeling or visualize something). Most of the time, I had just meditated because of the feeling of cleanliness after the meditation session. No wonder it had been boring to meditate this way.


When I started to meditate, I thought I would first make my mind clear of thoughts and then ask the question ("How could I overcome my mindblocks?"), but I just got the feeling that I should ask it right away. As I received no answer, I repeated it a few times and then started visualizing the question. I visualized mindblocks as steps that exponentially increased in height so that the final mindblocks were like cliffs. I could step over the first mindblocks, but as they became higher, I had to jump and then levitate to overcome them. The last mindblock I had visualized infinitely high and the only way to get over it was to teleport to the top. Once at the top, a question popped into my mind: "When I'm at infinity, how can I even see what's down where I came from?" I received a feeling as if I have already experienced this and that this isn't a problem, as the universe is not linear. It seemed as if I remembered having seen / felt things with infinitely large and infinitely small distances from each other.


I don't know, if I got an answer to the question I wanted to ask or not and even if I did, I didn't understand how the answer was related to the question.


While I was meditating, I suddenly started to leak psi in all directions. With my eyes closed, I saw psi leaking as if I were burning in bluish white flames. I have sometimes leaked some psi on purpose, but this time it was spontaneous and way stronger than before. It lasted for maybe 10 seconds and then stopped. After that I felt incredibly lighter, cleaner and more peaceful. Furthermore, usually when I have leaked psi on purpose, I feel tired afterwards, but this was not the case this time - I leaked a lot more than usually and I didn't feel being tired at all.


Having gone to bed, I sweat a lot .. spring with its features.. (probably caught some cold the previous week).

No comments:

Post a Comment