Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, March 6, 2010

Teleportation

We watched Criss Angel's mindfreak videos again in the evening. Most of them contained his teleportation attempts and it motivated for practicing teleportation. I googled and found a thread on VSociety on teleportation. Read some of it and came to the conclusion that teleportation should still work the way I had first thought it would.

When I tried teleportation during a 1h meditation a while ago (2 years ago, I guess), I could feel myself in 2 places. I think I made at least 2 mistakes back then. First, I attempted it when my body had fallen asleep (I could've teleported (OBE'd) without my body). Second, I stopped it a few seconds after feeling myself sitting both to my left and to my right. It was just too weird for me back then. Wow, I haven't written it down on the blog yet; I thought I had. Here it is: http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/2008/12/redundancy.html.

Anyway, I tried it again. I closed my eyes, meditated on the bed for a few minutes and visualized my surroundings change so that I would feel sitting on the other end of the bed, 180 degrees rotated. For some reason, it seems more difficult to visualize nearby places rather than far-away places. On the other hand, I wouldn't want to accidentally actually teleport somewhere 500km away from home, would I? The visualization got stronger and I started to feel the wall in front of me, balcony to my left (it was originally to my right) and myself sitting on the bed. Then, at some point, the visualization started fading and I visualized myself in the original position and orientation again.

I meditated some more and I suddenly felt like I had gotten the trick to psionics. Everything around me started snapping really loud and it startled me. The cabinet snapped loud in two places simultaneously; the same happened with one of the tables in my room and I think that my bed also snapped. The snapping has never been so loud and startling before.

No comments:

Post a Comment