Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, March 26, 2010

PK with no focus

Read a few psi-wheel posts in the VSociety psi-wheel thread again. As most of the people there always say something in the lines of "don't concentrate on the psi-wheel", I decided to try it - so far I had put a lot of effort into trying to feel things move and I haven't had much success.

Two days ago that I tried it, I was so tired that I couldn't practice PK for more than 10 minutes. I tried with the psi-wheel closed in a plastic box, but couldn't move it much.

Then I found another post in the same thread: "Don't put a glass over it if you feel it will make it harder." I thought: "No, no - you won't even be able to tell if it was wind or not." and ignored the post.

At 0.00 AM I went to practice some PK on the psi-wheel, put the box onto a chair somewhere near the bed. Sat on the bed and tried it with the box closed. After a while I thought it was time to open the box to see what it looks like when the psi-wheel moves. I opened the box, but the psi-wheel only slightly budged in the wind made by opening the box.

So far I had only been able to control the psi-wheel while it was spinning, but now I just looked at it standing still and suddenly I felt it spinning. It started to spin with a pretty good acceleration. The only problem was that whenever it started to spin, my mindblock had to balance it out so that I wouldn't "break any physics laws". So, it spun maybe a few degrees and then always spun back so it looked the way it did before. After a few times, I got excited and had to calm myself down.

I had made sure that there was no wind in the room, but even with my nose blocked by the cover of the plastic box (the cover opens to the side and I was looking over the edge of the cover), I started to doubt. I lowered my head so that I could see through the cover of the box, but there was no chance of blowing on it at all. I could spin it up to 10 (Edit: was more like 20 or 30) degrees and then back - it is possible to do it through glass or plastic even when the image of the psi-wheel is distorted.

After a while, things started to snap around me again. Starting to feel a slightly uncomfortable in a few places of my body, I went to sleep at 1:30 AM. While in bed, I felt a few muscles in my legs twitching - slightly overdid it, I guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment