Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, March 19, 2010

End of a busy week

Yay, the first two tests are over and there's some free time again. Already used some of it to sleep for 12 hours. 

After having experimented with the yoga breathing exercises, I could tell the difference - after a few days of intense studying and going to sleep late, I was so tired that I had trouble keeping my eyes open, but my mind was awake and active. Another thing I noticed, was that I almost didn't need to yawn at all (I was breathing slower than usually, but I still had enough oxygen). I also found it easier to maintain control over movements and thoughts, while I was getting more sleepy every day.

Yesterday, when I tried to sleep for 12 hours, I could no longer change the breath flow (I could just a few days ago) - it had become an automatic timed event. As none of the exercises listed in the Kundalini book worked, I decided to sleep even when I was still breathing via Ida.

I had trouble falling asleep at first because of all the hassles with breathing correctly and just moved a few bumps around in the mattress. I was surprised that even though I hadn't practiced PK for a week, I could feel the mattress, form bumps and move them around quite easily.

I guess that spring has begun - it's so warm and slippery outside. Sometimes it was one leg, sometimes both legs that slipped away. Somehow the rest of my body was always kept upright and thanks to that, I never fell. This reminds me of when a few days ago I slid down a stairway, standing on one leg only (the other slipped away). Another thing that I remembered, was that I once tried to form a connection to ground that would provide me with psi, pull me towards the ground and keep me upright when I would happen to slip on ice. Maybe it did work after all?

Slippery ice made me want to try out some more things. I visualized thorns that provided some extra drag under my boots. I was already almost at school, so I couldn't verify anything. Maybe some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment