Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Delusions

I somehow (I was certain that I had set the clock before going to sleep) managed to oversleep and be 1h late for school. It just meant that I had to rush without having eating anything first.

Ironic, because before going to sleep, I thought I should start paying more attention to how I treat my body, my clothes and my tools. So far I have paid attention to them when they would break down soon. Before that I usually just live in the delusion that they are alright. I tend to prioritize mind over everything physical although that's not the way I actually want to go - I know what it feels like when I reach the dead-end that way and I don't like it (it's just as if I had already experienced that).

Before going to sleep, I discovered that I had a practical I should've prepared for tomorrow. So, the waxing of my boots and PK practice got dragged late. I tried at least something - just felt different objects (couldn't stay with one object for more than a few minutes, because I was just too tired for any more).

No comments:

Post a Comment