Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Walking the bull

I saw a dream of the bull again last night. In the previous dream, the bull was crazed, attacked people and broke its only horn off. This time the bull was calm, talking to the two other cows near him / it. The single horn had started to grow again, but it was still quite small. There were three of us walking on the "stone fence" (don't know how it's called in English), holding cows on leashes - just like walking the dogs in a park. The other two had cows and I had the bull. I can't remember, who the other two were, but we couldn't all fit onto the stone fence (it's only half a meter wide on the top). So, I had to walk on the side of the fence - it was really steep and barely had any outcroppings (that's the point - the sides have to be smooth) to step on. It amazed me that I didn't have to pay any attention to that, I just walked there, perfectly balanced and calm.

I don't know what it means, but I thought the bull could have been either a symbol for my subconscious, my body or psionics practice perhaps or something similar. While writing the above paragraph and trying to write "it" instead of "the bull", I remembered the following from yesterday when I was on my way home: I was thinking of the parallels between one's subconscious mind and an animal. Then I asked myself (the question seemed absurd back then) if my subconscious would mind me calling it an "it". There was no answer and instead, I started thinking, why the heck would I even consider something like that.

I started to eat grill sausages in front of the laptop and stuffed the fork into one. It became an oil fountain, it was weird but cool that even the last spill of oil fell back onto the plate (about 2mm from the edge). Everything else, the table and laptop, were dry and clean. Got lucky again =).

No comments:

Post a Comment