Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, March 23, 2010

PK in stereo

Really busy times again, but my friend Hyena managed to amuse me in one of the boring lectures. He was bored and so he had started to film everything around him. I told him that he should try PK on something and film that.

So, he took a coin, put it standing on the edge and concentrated on it. I thought maybe if we both tried, we could do something with it. A few times I actually felt the coin trying to move and usually not in the direction I was trying to move it. A couple of times I felt as if I knew how he intended to move it. We weren't able to move it, he got bored again and tried to bend the coin on the edge of the table.

Other than that, busy times again.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment