Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, March 8, 2010

Pain again

The same spot on my right leg suddenly started to hurt in the lecture this morning. I noticed that it was directly affected by my thoughts / feelings. When I slightly altered the feeling, the leg was alright and when I altered it back, it started to hurt again. The pain is strange - it's not muscle pain, it goes right through the muscles and peaks somewhere in the surface of the bone. It's not at all affected by moving the leg. One more thing that I noticed yesterday is that when it hurts, then the area where it hurts or where the "hole" in psi is, the leg is cold.

Now that I think about it, the same thing or at least something similar has happened to my leg and my hands before and I have usually noticed it after or during a 1h meditation session.

No comments:

Post a Comment