Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, March 13, 2010

Subconscious

I read the page that the "Communicating with your subconscious" page linked to. It's pretty similar to what kind of coincidences / conversations I have had in my mind (I haven't had any coincidences that weird, but a few weird enough to make me think about it).

I also tried to fight it at first, I guess. It could've been my subconscious(ness) that I literally fought with, after having "successfully" won the last position in the local Informatics Olympiad for the first time. Actually, that was one of the curve points in my life - I changed from there on. I started to meditate and the first cool "coincidences" started to occur. =D I somehow managed to pull unbelievable results out of most of the exams. And for some reason, I was totally calm and indifferent to success / failure - that's something I've lost.


Anyway, back to the page. There was an answer to a question that blew my mind:
Q: "Why are you here? Why am I hearing you?"
A: "My job is to help you in any way that I can, to help you become more aware, to see that you pay attention to the lessons that you are learning."
I would've never thought that it could be the job of subconscious(ness). On the other hand, it makes perfect sense if it's like that. Hm, subconsciousness sounds like the lack of subconscious mind, so I put the "ness" suffix into parentheses.

Perhaps those "chest" focus exercises are also lessons taught by subconscious to help me with psionics practice.

=P  Nice, I actually forgot to post this. I thought I should practice communication with my subconscious and started meditating somewhere at 1.20 AM or something. I thought it told me to pour some more water into one of the flower pots (that flower has been looking a bit on the dry recently) in my room. I took the bottle, poured some and then stopped, when I thought it told me to stop. I asked if I had to pour more and I think I got the response "Yes". Well, as I had watered it just a couple of days ago, it soon started to come out from the bottom of the bot. It overflowed my bookshelf and dripped down onto the floor. Well, that's a great example of what I've said earlier about not being able to tell the difference between the thoughts of my own and the thoughts of others.


Hopefully the flower is alright. I dried it all as much as I could, but it was still dripping. So I sat down on the bed and started visualizing the water turning into fog and flying away. I visualized this with a few minute pauses for grounding and resting in between. At 2 AM, it had more or less stopped dripping, and I just went to bed. I was amazed at the concentration and willpower I was able to put in action. As the bookshelf and floor were still wet, I doubt if the visualization had any effect at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment