Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bugs in aura

We watched some Criss Angel mindfreak episodes again with father and sister in the evening.

I thought I would try teleportation again, but then I remembered that psionics practice should be different each time or there's not going to be much of a success. So, I tried levitation this time. It was kind of late and I was already tired, so I had a hard time trying to concentrate on the feeling of rising. Then I remembered that Criss Angel used to shout "Now" suddenly. So, I suddenly thought "Now" and something started to happen (it seems to help with short-time concentration). Psi started to flow faster and my body started to tingle with the same frequency all over.

Another thing happened though - I suddenly felt sharp pain in my right leg. It was too painful to be able to find the exact spot easily and I had to concentrate on different parts of the leg and picture it all together. There seemed to be a cone-shaped hole in the psi-field or aura around the leg. I had no idea how it had gotten there, but I visualized removing the hole and regenerating the psi field. I usually visualize old psi falling into the Earth and dissolving there. Eventually I could have psi flowing through the area where the hole had been. But that was just the first one of these "bugs" that seem to appear only when I'm using bigger amounts of psi. There were channels filled with some stuff where psi couldn't get through. I visualized peeling off the "blocking stuff" inside these channels and dissolved them in the Earth as well. I managed to "clean" just barely half of my body like this and fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment