Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, March 15, 2010

Auto-shielding?

I'm still feeling the warmth from yesterday. Also, it feels as if I could feel myself in my body better than I could before.

After eating some salad, I was flushing the plate under running water and I was certain I saw water splashing on my cardigan. I dried my hands and looked if I had been hit by something from the plate, but my clothes were clean and dry everywhere. I looked my sleeves through 2-3 times, not being able to find anything.

I then took a glass of yogurt and poured some fruit kissel into it. After drinking it, I noticed that some of the kissel had flown on the side of the glass, but had stopped on the edge. I looked around the room and couldn't find any drops on the floor, table or anywhere else.

Today was the first time that the lecturer of "Construction of Substances" skipped a seminar. He thought he already did it last week (it happens once every few weeks). Last week the matematician Heiki asked me to write down everything the lecturer says in the seminar, because he had a test in the other building (mathematics - informatics faculty). =D So, he practically didn't miss anything. 

A similar thing happened a couple of weeks ago - he asked me to document the lecture of optics the next week, because he had a test. When the lecture began, the lecturer said that he was going to be away for almost a week and so no lectures take place.

Back then I just y'know, laughed at the coincidence, but putting it all together with the lucky coincidence when we were walking to the other building (mathematics - informatics faculty again) and walked past the building, where an hour+ later large blocks of ice had fallen down from the roof. I'm just starting to think that maybe these aren't coincidences - he is also one of the few deep, utterly calm and confident people I have met. No wonder he easily beats all physicists in tests and exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment