Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, March 20, 2010

PK done wrong

Met Maeror on the #psionacademy IRC channel in DarkMyst a few days ago and it turned out that he has been practicing making constructs for about 15 years. After some chatting, he recommended me to visit vsociety forums and chatrooms. I talked about my first half-OBE and Maeror inspired me to meditate on my own presence.

I tried it and it helped me to feel myself better for a couple of days. For a moment, I realized what kind of illusion I was living in - I'm really far from being myself and even that "myself" was an illusion.

Lost the first post after having forgotten that in Opera it's Ctrl+Shift+Click not Ctrl+Click on a link that opens it in the new tab =P. So, I just left it out then.

 Practiced PK again after this long break. Took some 45 minutes just to stare at the psi-wheel closed in a plastic box. Every once in a while I opened the box to see what it looks like when it moves.

I once even tried to PK-move it while it was still out of the box. To me it seemed that I was able to make it turn one direction, make it stop, then make it turn the other direction and then repeat the process. It was difficult to get it moving when it had already been stopped for some longer time period - I guess I could barely make it twitch like that.

I still couldn't move it in the box, but I found a few things I have probably done wrong the previous times I practiced it:
  • While grounding and centering, when I visualized psi flowing through my body, I visualized it as a narrow stream coming through the legs and flying out from the top of my head. According to the Kundalini book, this is similar to what happens to the yogis who achieve liberation without their bodies. Their bodies die because most of their prana is concentrated into a small portion of the body while the rest of the body is "cold".
  • I always sought help from visualization, but according to this post, visualization could actually be a show stopper. For some, the infamous "Just Do It" method is what gives real results and it could be the same for me. The downside is that I've never actually understood how the method goes (it kind of just happens when it does).
This time I grounded & centered so that the psi flow from Earth went through my whole body and while it was more difficult to maintain high psi pressure, it no longer made my head nor any other parts of my body hurt while doing this. I guess doing it wrong really could damage your body irreversibly.

I also tried to visualize less and go for playing around with the feeling of the psi-wheel moving. Sometimes I got the feeling of it starting to move, but every time I feel like I'm balancing it out in order to make it more realistic. I guess it's "breaking" the laws of physics for my mind and since it's impossible to break the laws of physics, it's impossible to do PK. It is possible to force it through the mind-barrier by sheer willpower, but it would only give short-time results, I guess. And I think that's exactly what has happened to my PK practice for several times already.

No comments:

Post a Comment