Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, January 8, 2011

Another beat

Opera is acting a bit weird. It's already like the 10th time or something that it bumps back to the Brainwave entrainment page on the forums when I hit refresh. For some reason, Opera doesn't seem to update URL in the address bar for that specific tab.

While listening to owltwelve's cloud flaring beat today, I could spot the thoughts that led me to the dreaming state and managed to keep focusing on the upper chakras for most of the time. Though, after a while my head started pecking as if I were dreaming or OBE-ing. Don't have anything to support the head with.

Didn't get an euphoria feeling while listening to this. It just feels a lot denser above the head now.

Tried some wind redirection and stasis, but couldn't do much. Tried pk on a paper, but couldn't twitch that either.

Since for most of the time, I think I've missed the love aspect of pk, I modified a breathing exercise for practicing this:

I would breath in psi through the nose and sahasrara and move it to the bottom of the spine and gather there. Then I breath out from the bottom of the spine, radiating the feeling of love in all directions around me.

When I did this yesterday night, the radius of my surrounding that I felt one with expanded and atmospheric density within the radius increased noticeably. After a short session I felt a lot lighter as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment