Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hypnagogic imagery

Breathing exercises made my spine and head feel hot. After doing the exercises, I directed the heat into the chakras above my head. I then let the feeling of heat dissipate down the head from the outside, as it felt right although I was hesitant because of logics.

Descended into a half-dream state while focusing on these chakras. Started seeing some random imagery of African locals eating and some other images that I've forgotten. For a moment, my mind was chatting in a language I hadn't heard before.

Somewhere early in the morning, through sleep I suddenly realized how the exam will be organized. Started preparing for it in my mind. He would say: "Now then, tell me everything you know about the subject." Went to school and the lecturer said: "This is how it goes: you'll have an hour to prepare and then you'll explain Signals and Systems to me as if you were in a pub, drinking beer with me."

Before this exam, I had a feeling of doing well no matter what happens, which is why I just couldn't study it much yesterday. Hit the bucket for a couple of times, but it was really a lot more fluent and friendly than I had anticipated. Used empathy to pinpoint sentences that I had to explain more. So, when he was looking through his remarks later, he realized that I had already answered to all of his questions during my performance =D.

Went to see the results of microworld physics or "quantum mechanics" exam. Had a bad feeling about it, the same kind of feeling before, during and after the exam. It turned out I had scored average, which the professor was not happy about. Well, I'm still pretty content with a B.

For the sig & sys exam, I wished for a sunny morning last night in a half-dream state. The sky was clear once for weeks and sun was shining. As for snow-walking, I think I'm experiencing a wear-out .. got to think up some new ways for levitation practice.

While coming home, the sky was building up cloud layers and it had become windy. It was the first time I noticed that atmospheric density peaked when a stronger gust of wind blew at me. Turns out that the wind shield automatically adjusts its psi density.

No comments:

Post a Comment