Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, January 4, 2011

An attempt on water stream

Went to the gym yesterday and although I was given a new key (lost it previous time), I couldn't find the lock this time =D. I checked the hundreds of locks for 3 times and couldn't see it. Should try gym visualization again..

Tried the energy cultivation exercises that owltwelve suggested on the forums yesterday night and my spine became really hot within a few minutes of practicing already.

After reading about FridgeNatious's success with pk on running water, I decided to take an attempt on kitchen sink. There was a dirty pot in the sink and there was barely any water in it. A good excuse for wasting clean water..

The water stream hopped around and changed narrower / wider according to intentions. When I tried to cut the flow like owltwelve did, water started dripping from the edge of the nozzle. The pot got full before I managed to fully entrain to the water stream though.

Found a local shop for ordering aquarium pumps pretty cheap. Need to figure out how to avoid it spraying the whole room with water. OpenEEG device is also in the queue for building .. and a few hobby programming projects. Have been busy studying for exams lately..

While walking to school, I practiced some owtwelve's energy cultivation exercises and tried to extend the area of this atmospheric density feeling.

Attempted walking on snow for a few hundred meters again. I felt as if I had clothes of atmospheric density (like attached to my back) with suspenders or something that reached the top of my head. Anyway, it felt like I was pulling myself upwards by the suspenders. Sometimes it felt like the atmospheric density construct attached to my back was being pushed upwards and away from the ground.

Occasionally had a few steps when I felt the softness of the snow and although I was only standing on one leg for some time, almost no weight was applied on the snow. It's just like in a levitation dream that I once had .. I was jumping the fences and realized that there was no reason for me to fall down again. Cool stuff..

While passing by a bus stop, I had a strong feeling I would meet a certain old friend. I even thought I saw him for a few times. Well, I didn't. Instead, I bumped into his father who was waiting at the bus stop. He encouraged me, said a few wise words: ".. a man of your caliber won't get stuck. It's a lifestyle .. studying is a lifestyle." I thought he was about to say: "Being successful is a lifestyle."

Met the same friend in the department store in the evening. Although he lives nearby, it's rather uncommon to bump into him.

Father said that he once put a bottle at 90 degrees angle in respect to the water stream from the kitchen faucet. He was blown to see water bending 90 degrees and flowing into the bottle =D. I wish I could do stuff on will that father does unconsciously.

2 comments:

  1. Wow the light foot snow walking techniques sounds amazing. It's like what you see in the wuxia kung fu movies! Skipping across the surface of water, floating from tree to tree. I practice it while climbing stairs at the train station. I think that Atmospheric Density, is really taking us somewhere!

    Also, congrats on the water pulsing:)

    -Owlwelve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, the applications of atmospheric density seem to be endless..

    ReplyDelete